Monday, February 2, 2009

Mail Art...For Free

That's right, I'm giving it away! (my mail art, that is) If you would like me to send you some fun art in the form of a postcard, just go to my profile page and send me a message with your street address on my email link. I will not give/sell your information to a third party, I'll just send you some art, for free. As a bonus, I will even write you a helpful message along with your postcard art....such as, 'Watch out for that squirrel today, while you are driving.' or 'The shirt you are wearing compliments your eyes.' or 'I hope that you don't accidentally drown today.'...and other random things like that. All of this, absolutely free.
So, send me your mailing address and I will get to sending. I'm itching to do so.

In the meantime, while I am waiting for the inevitable onslaught of messages (ha), here's a far away shot of what you could possibly receive:



Come on, make my day.

1 comment:

Vag said...

i hope i dont drown either.