Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Dig the Cheap Stuff

...(the paper) for now. I've totally got my groove on with these postcard things. I mainly enjoy the difference in the paper. The fact that it does not easily allow for soaking gives me different effects. The paint lays down/sits differently too. The application of the paint is easier, for one thing. However, cheapo paper is much easier to tear, in a more accidental manner (see twenty-eight). So for the real hardcore pieces, I'll just have to keep using tougher paper, or its technical name, 'the good stuff'.

Here are the weekly 365 paintings. I have just finished today's.


365.twenty-two






365.twenty-three






365.twenty-four






365.twenty-five






365.twenty-six






365.twenty-seven






365.twenty-eight







Good stuff.

3 comments: