Monday, March 23, 2009

Circleyness

Again, these titles every week absolutely kill me.

Here are this week's circles. It looks like I have embraced a more vertical format this time....nice change. I particularly enjoy the bubble that stayed in number sixty-seven. That was achieved with Elmer's Glue. Let's see, what else...I enjoy sixty-eight in a bright way. I rarely create pieces with such sunny disposition. It's again, nice...for a change.

365.sixty-four




365.sixty-five




365.sixty-six




365.sixty-seven




365.sixty-eight




365.sixty.nine




365.seventy




Cheers.

3 comments:

Heather Gordy said...

sixty-five is one of my faves. It reminds me of a mans shadow just waiting. I watch this anime called Bleach and there's these things called Hollows. They're creatures with holes in their chests and they feed on human souls. The things about them is, they used to be human souls themselves, but for one reason or another, have not moved on. This creature is what happens when they stay.

On another note, I just realized you have Boadicea on your player. I love Enya and everytime I here that song, I think of Sleepwalkers.

Vag said...

love the colors in 70.

shana goetsch said...

thanks all.
and heather....i like the idea of the shadows/hollows very much, and i love enya too.