Thursday, June 9, 2016

Another Winning Student!

During the Spring semester at the Student Exhibition, one of my students nabbed the (Arts & Humanities) Dean's Award. I was there to capture the moment, because a little birdie told me to make sure HE was there...

Ian is my second student to receive the award in the three-ish years I have been there! Good show!




My 3D Student Ian Miner and his work for the 3D Mandala project! He created this using metal, a CD and some cardboard. This one blew me away when I first saw it....and really, it continues to blow me away. She's a real beauty. And it was NFS (pissing said Dean off) because his veryvery smart mom had already claimed it. Moms know excellence.






I believe Ian is planning on an engineering career. *cough*. Thems the breaks, artists. ;)

No comments: