Sunday, July 25, 2010

UPDATED: Paintings That I'm Showing

...at Art and Water for All. You should go, Milwaukee, because everyone deserves clean drinking water.

I again, will not be in attendance, very unfortunately. I'm still in Bmore. BUT I'll still show you what's available for purchase from me, at the benefit! It's up for one night only, July 31st, 2010!




Rorschach Test #16




Raspberry I




Raspberry II


Please buy some art, so that people can have clean water!

August 2nd, ETA: I was informed today that all of my pieces sold at the benefit. YAY!

5 comments:

Heather Gordy said...

Very cool art and very cool cause!

shana goetsch said...

thanks heather! i think so too....i hope people go and they sell out. they are shooting for enough money for the cost of building one well.

Vag said...

CONGRATS!!! i think this is the first show where ALL your pieces sold right?? thats major!!!!

shana goetsch said...

yup! thanks!

Lydia said...

Hi shana, nice painting blog & good design. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!