Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NICE

I just noticed that I got another great write-up, this time from the gallery owner that is hosting my current show in Milwaukee. Artist, educator, curator and writer Evelyn Patricia Terry had this to say about my installation on MARN:

"Shana R. Goetsch’s Passageways, an emotionally seductive installation, references a tragic event permanently etched into her psyche. Objects, carefully selected from Goetsch’s childhood, poignantly reference the haunting memory and in Goetsch’s words "allude to passageways between one form of 'life' and the next."


"Emotionally seductive"? Nice. What did I do to deserve the gift of this great, strong, wise woman in my life? EPT, you rule. That is all.

2 comments:

FreewheelnAK said...

I was going to comment about being emotionally seductive, but I see you beat me to it. Congrats Shana!

Vag said...

for real, great piece!