Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lizardy

I am revealing one of the starter images for my next series, Spitfire. I ordered a starter, tester series of matte posters, with the intention of working back into the images with paint and print and text.




This one though...it's so perfect. There is something fairly eerie about it. But at the same time, it's not entirely unsettling, and I'd say, quite striking instead...someone told me it was 'mesmerizing'. I'll see how pixelated they actually are when they get here. If this works I'll have about ten more to order and wait for, and 15 large images should keep me going for the rest of the year. Sometime next week I'll get to play with them!

Speaking of 'play', I bought a Crayola brand children's overhead projector and it's calling my name...


No comments: