Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sneaky

Just because I know she'll never look on here in the meantime...I finished my round of the mandala for the Art That Circles the Earth Project with D. Garzelloni, and I'm way too excited to wait (we are supposed to trade on April 10th). So I'm using this to tell you to expect more on that blog soon! I should be getting a few more collaborations within the next week or so. Mail coming from outside the country takes many days to arrive. I also hooked up another native Wisconsin artist to work with when I move out of state. Until then, Grandmother Spider reigns supreme:




This piece will ultimately be finished by Danielle in the next round.

3 comments:

Heather Gordy said...

like it!!

shana goetsch said...

i apparently like creepy crawlies.

Vag said...

FO SHO.
but it kills.