Friday, February 19, 2010

Quoth the Raven

The first of my series, "Quoth the Raven" is done. *airkick*




Spread My Wings


Words featured are "Imma be spreadin my wings, Imma be doin my thing", one part by each arm, (mentioned in the previous post). There is also a phrase included from a video that someone sent me this morning, which is from a Native American story about the raven, "and from then on, we no longer lived in darkness". I also used some still images from an Iron and Wine video, that is a particular favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply brilliant!! and put together in a magical sense.

Vag said...

breathtaking.
reminds me of "rhiannon" by fleetwood mac (stevie nicks)

"takes to the sky like a bird in flight and who would be her lover?
all your life, you've never seen a woman...taken by the wind..."...

shana goetsch said...

thanks y'all. and *yoink* (for the quote.)

Heather Gordy said...

Could've sworn I commented on this, but I guess I didn't.

Love how you incorporated the lyrics beneath her arms. Great job!