Sunday, November 29, 2009

365.series



365.two-hundred, fifty-one


So, I have approximately forty, new-to-you, circle paintings up. 'Where?', you ask? Well, rather than uploading them to two places, I put them directly on flickr. Handily, I have provided this link for you: the slideshow of two-hundred, through two-hundred, sixty seven.

Also, here is the painting that I recently sold. Mailing it tomorrow! See ya, Orange Figure, Leaning...





(all images copyright protected, Shana R. Goetsch)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work! amazing colours and textures :)

shana goetsch said...

thanks so much! i love your rings...i will hop over to your blog again soon...

Vag said...

yay for selling stuff!
i checked out the flickr...really cool shit going on there dude.

jafabrit said...

I can't do watercolour (or ceramics), but I love seeing it, and particularly the subtlety of the layers and colours in your flickr set. Beautiful work.