Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dead

Have you ever had to consider someone dead because they just mysteriously left your life so abruptly and thoroughly and yet, with such unfinished business? That's where I am right now...again. Someone is 'dead' and I have to think it out that way, or else I will go insane with the trying. What am I left to do other than that though? It's like the trying that I'm so known for, is turning against me! What the heck is that!?! I thought I had my defense mechanisms firmly within my grasp, but no. I can feel myself spiraling out of control in a very controlled way...it's like a mania, for christ's sake!
Anyway, it should probably make for some good art in a few weeks once I process it.
But right now I feel like I am in the pits of hell and being punished again for loving so hard and I'm mourning. Actual mourning is going on because I have no other way to process the event.
It feels the same as a death though, so why should I not? I have no other resources with which to deal. Absolutely no understanding of things. And so, here I stand in mourning...buncha crap.

No comments: