Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let There Be Circles

More watercolor paintings, more found objects. The first one is actually a piece of the ceiling that fell on my, and my cat's, head. To reiterate, I'll use anything. Other than that, welcome to aqua/olive green land...


365.two-hundred, sixteen




365.two-hundred, seventeen




365.two-hundred, eighteen




365.two-hundred, nineteen




365.two-hundred, twenty




365.two-hundred, twenty-one




365.two-hundred, twenty-two




365.two-hundred, twenty-three




365.two-hundred, twenty-four




365.two-hundred, twenty-five




365.two-hundred, twenty-six




224 is one of my all-time favorites in this series, I want to lick it. Cheers!

2 comments:

Vag said...

ceiling go boom.
i like this set and 224 rocks it.

shana goetsch said...

i like aqua a lot lately.