Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Stuff

I luckily, recently had an image of my thesis work featured on the Baltimore Fishbowl! Right on top! Getting your thesis images online is really helpful, I'll tell ya what. The trio's final exhibition is coming in April-May, and it's great to give a bit of a pre-show to whet the audience's appetite. Thanks, Baltimore Fishbowl!


I also have some truly exciting things in the works for the Art That Circles The Earth Project! Along with my current thesis work, I will be exhibiting the mandalas that all of the artists and I have been creating for the past three years. It's been a long time coming, but I'm certainly proud to announce this event...




According to the planning so far, it's going to be a real humdinger of a show. Come see it Bmore, save the date (May 12)!

No comments: