Thursday, February 2, 2012

Confirmation for the Solo Show!

Okay, so I finally have confirmation on my upcoming solo show, which occur this Fall. I am very excited to be showing my 3 Tributaries work at the Adriondack Lakes Center for the Arts located in Blue Mountain Lake, New York! YAY!

"We would like to offer you the dates of October 5 2012 - November 3 2012 for your exhibit, and November 3 2012 for the gallery reception."

It's actually really fortuitous because October is traditionally Domestic Violence Awareness month in the U.S.. I am hoping that I can do some community outreach/programming regarding DV in that area. I still have a long time to plan with them and wait for this though, so anything can happen in the meantime.

Right now I am just excited and grateful that the series that is most important to me is able to be shown at least one more time.

Cheers!


4 comments:

Elizabeth Anderson said...

Fantastic Shana! Congratulations.

shana goetsch said...

Thanks so much Elizabeth!

Bad Jones Rising said...

Wow! congrats. I bet it feels so good! I wish you the best and I hope you drink lots of wine and meet lots of new people. <3

shana goetsch said...

Hey, thanks so much! It really does feel good! I appreciate the comment!