Sunday, April 17, 2011

'Tis SOLD!

I just found out that my row house painting/print at the Art on Paper show was purchased by "the Fox's". I do not know who the Fox's are, but thank you, the Fox's! It was very validating to hear, since it's one of the pieces that led me to my current visual thesis work, 3Tributaries.

To better see the piece, go to this earlier post: http://artinshanaty.blogspot.com/2011/02/art-on-paper.html

And here it is in the MFA Circle Gallery with its red dot:


No longer mine.

4 comments:

Heather Gordy said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad "the Fox's" saw the beauty in your work and are giving that piece a wonderful home.

Elizabeth Anderson said...

Congratulations Shana!

shana goetsch said...

yay! thanks guys! it was a good day.

Lola B said...

i love the fox's.