Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Images

Hey everyone, I've been in the midst of mid-terms and so have had far less time than usual. Even though I am on 'break' again, I will be working until next week Tuesday for sure. So what I'm going to do is drop a few recent photos of stuff happening related to my thesis and then hope to be back here again soon. Until then, here are some thesis images...






This one was taken last night during the Community Conversation about DV/dating violence at the first reception for my thesis, 3Tributaries (at 901 Arts in Baltimore).

There is also a nice little write-up about me on 901 Arts' blog: http://901arts.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/safe-spaces/

Have a good spring 'break' everyone...I will mostly likely not. Break for me a little bit, and then let me know what 'we' did. HA.

No comments: