Sunday, January 11, 2009

They Lost My Paintings

Two of them, the last show lost them. I brought in 23 and now I have only 21 and no check to speak of. I'm calling them in a bit here, when they open...
But, could someone give me an effin break for once?!?

You know what I would like? A normal response to something I do, just normal, just once. I want an 'everyman' experience. I want to do a good job, and I want to be compensated appropriately. I want to pick up my work and not have to question whether someone has ripped me off. I want to not have to fight for every little thing, all the time. I want to relax and let life flow over me rather than having to cut a great swath through it.

I'm really tired, and I've got at least 30 more years to go.

1 comment:

Vag said...

then they should pay for them. period.
end of story.