Monday, November 24, 2008

Pride

I took a photo that I like. If you know anything about me and photos....well, we aren't the best of friends. It is difficult for me to work those contraptions (cameras) and it always has been. I don't know why, but I find myself lacking in that department severely. I can barely take photos of my work because everything I make is so freakin' shiny. Or even worse, a mixture of matte and gloss. Horrible to shoot, so I'm very hard on myself with photos. Everything has to be edited, but that I am a whiz at.

So, needless to say, it came as a great shock to me when I was messing around with my new nutcracker (for real), and I came up with this as one of only three that I took:





It is so unedited ya'll! Untouched and perfect, and I took the photo...WOOOOOOOOoooooooo.

4 comments:

Vag said...

see!
its that enthusiasm yo!

shana goetsch said...

hahahaha*kicks your shin*

Vag said...

but i do like it, even though its so in my face.
is like, ok dude i got it...your the nutcracker already and you take nutcracker duties very seriously, dang...so much so that you are constantly screaming or yodeling, either which one, yo.

shana goetsch said...

yodeling...heh.
an angry yodeler.