Sunday, October 26, 2008

Misery Falls Off

I have been painting a TON lately, to shed the misery, I guess. I've been thinking a lot about loss....again. About how I seem to be in this perpetual state of loss and then recovery. I never seem to get back to one hundred percent (or even 80 percent) before it just happens again. I have to wonder, am I glutton for punishment or do I simply not know how to even exist without it. 'Drama Queen', maybe. 'Completely emotionally screwed', more like it.
But back to recovery...I can do that at least. I can fix things and I can steal my moments back and see them in a different light, if I choose.




I can recover. I can make things glow.

3 comments:

Vag said...

love this one!

shana goetsch said...

the post or the painting?

Vag said...

both, but the painting.