Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It Hurts

I scraped up my back pretty good just now, getting shots of these new pieces outside on my wooden porch. Ouch. Know what else hurts? Emotional Vampires. Ouch...




Sole Intention






Soul In Tension


These pieces are some of my biggest circles yet, at 23" x 30". I'm still getting ready for the upcoming exhibition that the six of us in MACA will be having in September...so there may be another raven piece on the horizon as well. We are supposed to bring in everything we made this summer to the curator. This is all very exciting because it will be in the Brown Center (gorgeous!) and *drumroll* it will be my tenth art exhibition this year. Zoinks!



4 comments:

Heather Gordy said...

It's tie dye-arific!

shana goetsch said...

i KNOW right? sometimes i can get the nicest effects with watercolors.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Awesome, i think!

shana goetsch said...

thanks again Momo Luna, will be working on our mandala soon!