Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nothing Much

I have nothing much to say about art, for right now. I disturbed myself, you see...me and my painting ways. But I know that it will all come back....my brain is just empty...or way too full that it's gone totally crazy on me in a real quiet way. Ah ha! It's the calm before the storm. That's what it is. Perhaps even the eye of the hurricane would be more apt; everything has gone eerily still for me, creatively.
And that's where I'm at, yo.
So. I'll be making holiday gifts for the next few weeks!!! YAY! Nothing takes my mind off of things like some pointless busywork. Although most times I loath the very idea of it, this is not one of those times. If I weren't making prezzies, I'd surely be rocking the circles once again. I still might knock off a few tonight...

3 comments:

Vag said...

nothing like holiday cheer to equalize devastating seasonal depression y'all!

shana goetsch said...

word. i gotta gitoutahere.

Vag said...

time for a holiday!